We ship all orders via USPS First Class the same day if placed by 2:00 pm PST Monday through Friday. We do not work on the weekends, so any orders placed after 2:00 pm PST on Friday will be sent out the following business day. We do not work on holidays, so please plan accordingly.
You should receive an automated email after your order has shipped which will contain your tracking information.
We are not responsible for stolen or lost items. We are not responsible for orders delivered to the wrong address if the shipping address provided is incorrect. We are also not responsible for delays caused by USPS.
We can not ship to the following states: Alabama, Arkansas, Indiana, Tennessee, Vermont, Washington D.C., or Wisconsin.
We can not ship to the following counties: Oceanside, CA; San Diego, CA; Sarasota, FL; Jerseyville, IL; Union County, MS.
- You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging.
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item.
- We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund via check.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.