The world of Kratom is extremely diverse. Apart from an endless range of kratom strains in the market, there are several creative kratom uses that enthusiasts can look into. Among these, creative kratom uses such as preparation of kratom candles and kratom soaps are very common.
Many people buy kratom for the sole purpose of preparing soaps and candles. For a big number of kratom enthusiasts, it is like a full-time hobby. Apart from these two creative Kratom uses, preparation of kratom tea is also common.
However, we have set the scope of this article around kratom candles and soaps (since there is enough information to cover).
First, we start with a brief introduction for the newbies. After that, we move on to the creative uses followed by some valuable buying advice.
So, let’s get started!
Where Does Kratom Come From?
In case you are wondering what is kraton, do not skip through this section.
Kratom (Mitragyna Speciosa) is a plant that belongs to the coffee family and is native to countries including Myanmar, Indonesia, Thailand, Papua New Guinea, and Malaysia. Due to the tropical environment in Southeast Asia, the kratom plant is avidly grown in this region’s rain forests.
Since it is high in demand especially in countries like the US, dedicated kratom farms have been set up in these Southeast Asian countries. In specific, Indonesian farmers have made a fortune from the export of Kratom to the US.
And the popularity of kratom has not even peaked yet. This is because a big number of people are still not aware of Creative Kratom uses. However, as the awareness regarding this magical herb is increasing, the demand is only expected to rise.
The two most Creative Kratom uses are elaborated henceforth.
Preparation of Kratom Soaps and Kratom Candles
Interested in making kratom candles? Worry not because we have you covered. For making candles, you will need the following items:
- Mattress yarn
- Essential oils
- Kratom powder (alternatively, you can also pop open some kratom capsules)
- Small pot
- Transparent glass container
- Some used cans
- Two chopsticks
To create kratom candles, follow the steps included below:
- Place the axis of the candle in the center of the glass container. To make it stand upright, you can use two chopsticks to punch the axis in place and then tape it so that it stays in place.
- Measure the amount of wax that will be required. You can make use of a measuring cup for greater accuracy. Do remember that the size of the wax will shrink to times after it cools down and solidifies.
- Next, simmer some water inside a pan. Pour some wax in used cans and melt it by placing it inside the hot water bath in the pan. Make sure that no water enters the can.
- Once the wax has melted, add your desired kratom variety into the wax and stir with a wooden stirrer. You can easily obtain a small amount of kratom from any store that has kratom for sale. For the color, add your preferred dye or crayon.
- After proper mixing of the wax, kratom, and dyes, add 10 drops of essential oil.
- After full mixing, pour the entire mixture in a transparent glass mold and wait for it to dry.
Apart from candles, soap preparation is yet another one of creative kratom uses. For the preparation of kratom soap, you need the following items:
- 3 cups of vegetable oil
- ¼ cup of lemongrass or jasmine flowers
- 2 teaspoons of essential oils
- 2 teaspoons of kratom powder
- Soap-making mold made of silicon
To make kratom soaps, you can use the following steps:
- Simmer the jasmine flowers, lemongrass, and kratom in water for 20 minutes (usually, white vein kratom is highly preferred by kratom enthusiasts for making soaps).
- Take a separate pot and heat the soap flakes inside a double boiler until they melt
- Add the essential oils into the liquid soap and keep stirring to prevent the formation of clusters
- Now, pour the entire mixture in a soap mold and wrap it with plastic.
- Let it cool down in a dry area for 48 hours or more
- By this time, the soap should harden. Then, transfer these soap bars to a cardboard piece and let it sit for another 4 weeks at least.
- Make sure that you are turning over the bars every day until they get cured.
- Once the bars are dry and hard, the soap is ready!
Where to Buy Kratom to Make Soaps and Candles?
It is self-evident that you will need kratom to make kratom soaps and candles. But you may wonder ‘Where can I buy Kratom’ to make some creative kratom uses?
We suggest you buy from cheap kratom from wholesale stores such as ‘Buy Kratom Bulk USA’ that import kratom directly from the best Southeast Asian farms.
We hope that this guide was of great value to you! To read more about kratom, feel free to scroll through the other informative guides on our kratom blog.