Kratom Dosage to Make Soap
When it comes to Kratom products, many different variations are popular all over the world today. This might come as a surprise to some but kratom can also be made into a soap! There seems to be no end when it comes to the utility of this wonderful natural herb. The Kratom soap is completely natural and easy on your skin. In this blog today, we will tell you how to easily buy kratom and make a kratom soap bar at home that is fun to make! In the ensuing paragraphs, we’ll tell you why an herbal soap is better for you. Also what kind of ingredients and equipment you would be requiring to make kratom soap at your home. We’ll tell you the exact amount of kratom dosage that is required to make soap and the detailed method itself. In the end, we’ll be highlighting various properties of kratom soap as well. Just in case you are new to all this and wondering about kratom, you can read here about what is kratom.
So, let’s start with a basic question, why is a herbal soap better than a synthetic one?
Why Should You Make Your Herbal Soap?
As people have started becoming more aware of the beauty products and their synthetic ingredients, they have started to question the big multi-national brands regarding the composition of their products and what is exactly inside them. As the cognizance of the matter grows, people are reverting to more natural ways that are both easy on their skins and the environment as well. The synthetic beauty soaps available in the market today are composed of powerful chemicals that are good for cleaning but take their toll on the skin of their users. Homemade soaps, on the other hand, have a safer base that consists of vegetable oils or glycerin. These homemade soaps are also easy to make at home and can take care of all the basic needs of human skin. Furthermore, you can customize the color, scent, and texture of the soap as well.
That is where our Kratom comes in. Just the right amount of ingredients and correct kratom dosage can be used to make a perfect homemade kratom soap. But what exactly do you need to make a kratom soap? You need to buy kratom of course. But let’s find out.
Ingredients Required With Correct Kratom Dosage to Make Soap
- 5 oz of Lye (100% concentrate of Lye)
- 1-1.5 oz of Shea Butter
- 2-2.5 oz of Avocado Oil (Organic)
- 3-4 oz of Palm Oil (Organic)
- 7-8 oz of Coconut Oil (Organic)
- 15-16 oz of Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Organic)
- 3-4 oz of Palm Kernel Oil (Organic)
- 1/6 cup of Celandula / Lavender / Jasmine flowers (for scent)
- 12-14 oz of Water
- 4-10 oz of Kratom dosage (powdered form)
All ingredients including kratom dosage to make soap are to be measured by volume. You will be able to create about 10-12 kratom soap bars weighing a total of 2.5 pounds with the above-mentioned ingredient quantities. The number of soap bars can be reduced or increased by using the soap molds of different dimensions and sizes.
Before you start with collecting the ingredients and making them ready to get on with the business of making your kratom soap, you need some basic pieces of equipment to measure stuff and for your safety.
Equipment Required to Measure Correct Kratom Dosage
- Hand gloves (rubber ones preferred)
- Face mask
- Transparent goggles
- A measuring scale
- A Thermometer
- A pot of reasonable size made up of stainless steel
- Glass made up of Pyrex (to mix water and Lye)
- Vinegar (for neutralizing lye spill offs)
- A soap mold (or any improvised solid box that can be used as one)
- Plastic or wooden spoons (non-reactive)
- Scent oils
- A Parchment paper (so that your soap mold can be lined)
- Electric or hand-operated blender
Make the pieces of equipment and the ingredients ready before you start with the process of making kratom. Correct volumes of all ingredients and the right amount of kratom dosage have to be kept ready once the manufacturing process starts.
Method of Making Kratom Soap
Alright now everything is ready so let us get started with the step by step process of making the kratom soap.
- First of all, and most importantly, you have to take all the safety precautions so that the process is safe. Protect your eyes by wearing transparent goggles, rubber gloves for the protection of your hands, and also spread a plastic sheet or a newspaper over the workspace to protect it from the spillovers.
- Once all the safety precautions are taken, start by warming the glycerin up in a different base. When it turns into a liquid, the heat can be lowered. Immediately mix the natural oils like Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Avocado Oil, Coconut Oil, Palm Oil and Palm Kernel Oil with the glycerin and gradually heat the mixture up to 120 F. Keep the kratom dosage ready but don’t add it yet.
- In parallel, line the soap molds with the parchment paper. Ask somebody else to do it or you can do it too. Just don’t let the oils and glycerin mixture to rest cold for too long.
- Once you are done with papering the soap molds, mix the lye and water. Before you do that, make sure that you are wearing the goggles so that your eyes are not exposed to the fumes. Always remember to mix lye to the water, not the other way around as it can result in an aggressive chemical reaction that gives out heat as a byproduct. Dissolve the lye until it is properly mixed. Always make kratom soap in an area that is well-ventilated with fresh air. Take care not to inhale any fumes.
- After both the solutions have cooled down to the room temperature, pour the lye mixture into the oil mixture and stir simultaneously. Again, make sure that you are wearing gloves and goggles. The new mixture will get thicker and thicker and start smelling a bit like soap. If mixing with a handheld blender is getting tougher then you can also use an electric blender to save effort and time. The basic soap form is ready.
- Now is the time to add the kratom dosage of your favorite kratom strain. Thereafter, the essential oils can be added to the mixture. Gently pour the soap mixture into the soap molds and shake it slowly to remove any bubbles. At this stage, dried flowers or herbs of different kinds can be added to the mixture to give the soap more homely look and feel. In the end, cover the filled soap mold with a plastic wrap so that the appearance of soda ash is prevented from them. The soap molds must be placed in a warm area and insulated with a warm material to prevent the solution from contracting.
- As time will pass, the mixture will harden. Once it is firmly solid, gently take it out of the molds and use a sharp knife to slice it in bars. For 2-3 weeks, the kratom soap bars must be exposed to air by turning them on their sides. The more you expose them to the air, the most they harden and retain their shape.
Properties of Kratom Soaps With Right Kratom Dosage
The Kratom soap that is made with the correct kratom dosage will have just the right properties that you are looking for. Some of them are:
The kratom powder helps to add the exfoliating texture to the kratom soap that is really good in helping you remove dead skin cells in a perfectly natural way. If you exfoliate your skin regularly then you will prevent the dead skin cells from clinging to your skin and jam the pores. This can cause different skin conditions like acne and pimples. You are also likely to improve your skin complexion.
As all kratom enthusiasts would know that the kratom has a rich presence of alkaloids in it. The right amounts of kratom dosage in the soap can serve the purpose of bringing antibacterial properties to the kratom soap. The antibacterial properties coupled with the exfoliating characteristics of the kratom soap can help you transform your skin for good. Bringing a refreshing look to it within days!
In the dry and cold months of the year, your kratom soap will help you keep your skin moisturized. Therefore, you can also use your kratom soap in the colder climates or colder seasons.
Overall Skin Conditioning
The kratom soap, made with the perfect kratom dosage and strains, can help keep your skin protected from blemishes, dryness, and acne.
Do you know that when you buy regular soaps from the market, the plastic wrappings or bottles that come with them can take anywhere from 500 to 1000 years to completely decompose?
Let us all contribute to the environment, even a little bit if we can so that our next generations have a better future for them. By making kratom soaps at home, you can help save the environment by not using the plastic wrappings and the bottles that come with the commercial soaps. You can keep your kratom soap in a regular paper.
Kratom Dosage and Strains That You Can Use to Make Soap
Any Kratom strain can be used to make kratom soap. Similarly, the kratom dosage depends on the exfoliation properties you want from your soap. The more the better. But keep the ratio mentioned in the ingredients list in mind. As far as the popularity is concerned, the Bali kratom, Malay kratom, and Maeng Da kratom strains are the most popular kratom strains that are used to manufacture the kratom soaps.
Making kratom soap is fun and a useful activity to carry out in your home, especially as it can make you save your costs on regular soaps in addition to providing you excellent quality kratom soaps. Just take the safety precautions and try making your kratom soaps with the right kratom dosage and your favorite strains. You will improve with practice and get better at it with time. It is also a great gift to give to someone! To get the perfect kratom to make soap, you can click here to get excellent kratom for sale.
Also be sure to catch up on our latest kratom blogs. We regularly share useful articles and information including kratom brand reviews with you that are sure to come in handy the next time you are buying your kratom!