The popularity of Kratom has skyrocketed in recent years because of its availability in a wide range of forms. Many Kratom enthusiasts will be surprised to learn that they can buy Kratom in soap form as well! But is it safe to make kratom soap? That is the question that any Kratom enthusiast will be asking when they learn of this phenomenon.
The popularity of this herb just does not seem to come to an end. But before you get started, it is essential to know everything there is to know about Kratom soap. In this article, we will guide you through the process of making Kratom soap, the properties of the soap possesses, and provide you with the answer to is it safe to create Kratom skincare products or not?
Equipment and Ingredients Required to Make Kratom Soap
Before we dig into the specifics of is it safe to make kratom soap, we will guide you through the process of making the soap itself. Kratom can only be added in powdered form. For this, you have to be aware of the equipment and ingredients required. The equipment you will need is as follows:
- Face mask
- Rubber hand gloves
- Transparent goggles
- Rags and towels for spills
- Clear plastic food wrap
- Measuring scale
- Two thermometers
- The reasonably-sized stainless steel pot
- Glass made of Pyrex
- A soap mold (or a solid box that can be used as one)
- Plastic or wooden spoons
- Parchment paper (so that your soap mold can be lined)
- A blender
Once your equipment is ready, it’s time to focus on the ingredients. The ingredients which have any amount of Kratom dosage will be measured by volume. It is essential to measure all the ingredients on a scale. The below-mentioned quantity of ingredients will help you make 10-12 bars of Kratom soap which weigh a total of 2.5 pounds:
- 5 oz. of lye (100% concentrate of lye)
- 1-1.5 oz. of Shea butter
- 3-3.4 oz. of palm oil
- 2-2.5 oz. of avocado oil
- 15-16 oz. of extra virgin olive oil
- 7-8 oz. of coconut oil
- 3-4 oz. of palm kernel oil
- Lavender or jasmine flowers for scent
- 12 oz. of water
- 4-10 oz. of Kratom dosage (powdered form)
7-Step Process of Making Your Kratom Soap
The answer to ‘Is it safe to make kratom soap’ lies in following the correct procedure while making the soap. Correctly following all the instructions will ensure that you are going through a safe and secure process of making your Kratom soap, involving risk. The Reddit Kratom community may help by providing experiences of people who have been making Kratom soap regularly. With that being said, here are the seven key steps you need to follow when preparing your Kratom soap:
- The first and most crucial step is to take all the necessary safety before starting. Wear your transparent goggles, face mask, and rubber gloves, and spread a plastic sheet over your workplace to protect it from spillovers.
- Next, warm up the glycerin in a different base. Once it turns into liquid form, lower the heat and mix all the natural oils such as palm kernel oil, coconut oil, etc. Further heat this mixture at 120 F.
- While doing this, line the soap molds with the parchment paper. It would be better if you get someone else to do this task, but you can do it yourself if need be. If you choose to do it yourself, make sure not to let the glycerin and oil mixture rest cold for too long.
- After papering the soap molds, mix the lye and water and be sure that you have your goggles on to protect your eyes from the fumes. One key thing to remember is to dissolve the lye until it is fully mixed in the water. It is recommended to make your Kratom soap in an area with good ventilation, so you don’t inhale any fumes.
- Once both solutions are at room temperature, pour the lye mixture into the oil mixture and stir simultaneously. This new mixture will get thicker and thicker, and you will notice that it will start smelling like soap. Now, your mixture is arriving at its soap form.
- Add a dosage of your favorite Kratom strain to the soap. After this, the essential oils can be added to the mixture. Gently pour the soap mixtures into the soap molds and shake slowly to remove any bubbles. At this stage, add the dry flowers to give your soap a more homely look and feel. In the end, cover the soap mold with a plastic wrap and place it in a warm area.
- Over time, the mixture will harden. Once it is solid, take it out of the molds and use a sharp knife to slice it into bars. Expose these Kratom soap bars to air for 2-3 weeks and make sure to turn them on their sides. By doing this, they harden and maintain their shape.
Is it Safe to Make Kratom Soap?
Kratom has been the subject of little research, because of which some people will provide negative answers when asked the question, ‘Is it safe to make kratom soap?’. However, do not put stock in the negative responses. All you have to do is follow the correct procedures and safety precautions, and you should have no worries about making your Kratom soap or buying it. Studies show that Malaysian people have been preferring Kratom as a skincare agent for centuries and continue to do so. As Kratom rises in popularity, many Kratom fans in the US have also decided to buy Kratom soap more often.
Why Is Kratom Soap Better Than Synthetic Soaps?
Not only is it safe to make kratom soap, but there are also some reasons homemade Kratom soap is much preferred than the synthetic soap available in the markets! Skincare has become an essential task, and more and more people are concerned about the ingredients multinational brands use to make their synthetic soaps. The synthetic soaps being provided may be good for cleaning purposes, but they end up taking a toll on the person’s skin. Because of this, people all over the world have started choosing to make their soap at home as it is better for both the environment and their skin. Homemade soaps provide a safer alternative to these synthetic soaps as their base is made of glycerin or vegetable oil. Not only are they easy to make at home, but you can also customize the soap’s scent, color, and consistency.
This is where Kratom comes in. You can make your ideal homemade Kratom soap if you have all the equipment and ingredients and follow the steps provided. To find good quality Kratom for sale to make your soap, just visit our website and go through all the premium quality Kratom we have available for you.
What Strains Can Be Used to Make Kratom Soap?
It isn’t common knowledge that Kratom soap is safe, and even fewer people are aware that any Kratom strain can help in making it! Due to the differences in alkaloid concentrations in the many strains, Kratom enthusiasts tend to believe that only certain strains fit the criteria for making Kratom soap. However, that is not the case as you only have to stay mindful of the correct kratom dosage to make the soap, no matter which strain you pick. That being said, some strains are very popular in the Kratom soap category, and these strains are:
Other Kratom Skincare and Bathing Products
Not only is Kratom good and safe to make soap, but it is also safe to make other skin care and bathing products! Some of the most popular options in the Kratom skincare department are Kratom sugar scrubs, Kratom lip balms, Kratom lotions, Kratom toners, and Kratom face washes. The best way to make these Kratom skincare products at home is to turn your Kratom into an oil infusion before mixing it with the product.
Furthermore, the two most popular bathing products made with Kratom are Kratom bath bombs and Kratom creams and lotions. In the case of bath bombs, many Kratom enthusiasts prefer to make them at home and mix the Kratom powder with the ingredients of the bath bomb. In the case of lotions and creams, it is better to buy them from reliable Kratom vendors as they are challenging to make at home.
Being available in a wide variety of forms makes Kratom more attractive to buyers all over the world. Kratom soap is perhaps one of the most interesting varieties of Kratom available on the market. However, if you are interested in more traditional approaches, you should visit our Kratom powders or Kratom capsules page that has the most authentic kratom products sourced exclusively from the most mature Mitragyna Speciosa trees.
Generally, people who enjoy doing activities at home like cooking will love making their Kratom soap. We hope that reading our article answered all your queries regarding Kratom soap.
Looking to buy great quality kratom products in great price? We have just the right blog for you that tells where can you buy kratom that is sure to impress you in every way!
Be sure to catch up on our Kratom blogs section as we at Buy Bulk Kratom USA are always sharing useful information about Kratom, Kratom types, and where you can get good quality Kratom.